Wakanda Inu is the first African-owned community meme token, named after Marvel’s blockbuster African black panther. This is a serious community project built on the Binance Smart Chain
Although not owned by anyone as it is fully owned and operated by its community (everyone on the project in this case), it was developed as a charity-focused meme token solely for the social good in Africa and the world at large.
It went public in the pink sale on November 8, 2021, raising over 1000 BNB (nearly $1 million) in less than 24 hours.
It has been listed on popular exchanges both in Africa and around the world. Exchanges like PancakeSwap, Hotbit, Bitget, Quidax, Roqqu e.t.c., allows users to buy and sell $WKD tokens with the $USDT stablecoin.
$WKD, whose trading symbol can also be found on CoinMarketCap (CMC), is currently trading at $0.00000003998 at the time of writing.
Wakanda Inu Tokenomics
Wakanda Inu has a maximum supply of 1,000,000,000,000,000 tokens, a treasury of 750,000,000,000,000 tokens (Monthly burn for 5 years) and a total supply of 250,000,000,000,000 tokens.
Token allocation of Wakanda Inu total supply:
1. Marketing – 20%
2. Development – 10%
3. Public sale: 36%
4. Liquidity: 30%
5. Charity: 4%
How to Buy Wakanda Inu token
To buy on PanCakeSwap, follow these simple steps:
To buy on PancakeSwap, you will need to download and create a Trust Wallet account. This is the first step. Download the Trust Wallet App from your Playstore or Apple Store and install it on your phone. Then create an account. Important tip! Save the “Seed Phrase” you received after creating your account in case you forget your password.
After that, buy a Binance coin and transfer it to Trust Wallet
Then go to the DAPP browser and search for PancakeSwap where you exchange your BNB for the amount of Wakanda Inu tokens you want to buy. However, you must have copied Wakanda Inu’s contract address on Bscscan.com
How to Add Wakanda Inu to MetaMask
If you are looking for an alternative to buying Wakanda Inu, you can try MetaMask – one of the most popular wallet apps.
To buy Wakanda Inu with MetaMask, you need a MetaMask wallet with Binance Coin (BNB). You can easily buy BNB from Binance exchange and send it straight to your MetaMask wallet. All you have to do is:
- Go to your Binance app and click on “Wallet”
- Select “Binance Coin” and select “Send”
- Enter your MetaMask wallet address and confirm your transfer
After funding your wallet with BNB, here’s what you can do:
- Go to the Wakanda Inu website
- Click “Buy” in the top right corner.
- You will be redirected to PancakeSwap – a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
- Click on “Connect wallet” in the upper right corner and select “MetaMask”. Here you can connect your MetaMask wallet address
- Go back to the page and enter how much WKD you want to buy in the “Exchange” section
- Click the Settings icon and set your slippage rate to 1%.
- Go back to the Swaps section and append “.00” to the WKD value you bought
- Click on “Swap Balance”
- Go to your MetaMask wallet and click “Import Tokens”.
- Paste the WKD contract address, click Add Token, then click Import Token.
How to Add Wakanda Inu to TrustWallet
TrustWallet is another popular wallet that you can use to buy Wakanda Inu. To add WKD to your TrustWallet, simply open your TrustWallet app and click on the tab in the top right corner.
Scroll down and click Add Custom Token.
You need to fill out some details manually. They include:
- Network: SmartChain
- Contract address: 0x5344C20FD242545F31723689662AC12b9556fC3d
- Name: Wakanda Inu Token
- Symbol: WKD
- Decimal: 9
Click save and you can see WKD on your wallet home screen
To receive WKD in your TrustWallet, simply go to your PancakeSwap app and send it from there. Here’s what you need to do:
Follow the steps to buy Wakanda Inu on PancakeSwap
- When purchasing WKD, go to the Wallet section of the PancakeSwap app
- Click on “Wakanda Inu Token” and select “Send”
- Return to your WKD wallet on TrustWallet and copy the wallet address
- Paste the address into your PancakeSwap app and click Next
- Enter how much WKD you want to send and click SEND.