Wednesday, February 1, 2023
HomeCrypto NewsUnique NFT Collection from Shiba Inu and Bugatti Group Sells Out in...

Unique NFT Collection from Shiba Inu and Bugatti Group Sells Out in Less Than Two Minutes

- Advertisement -

Shiba Inu, one of the most popular dog-themed cryptocurrency projects, has hit a new milestone after its limited-edition NFT mint collection sold out in just two minutes. Yesterday, the elite accessories and bag company Bugatti Group thanked the Shiba Inu community on Twitter for the accomplishment, writing:

“WOW. Congratulations to the @Shibtoken family for selling out in 110 seconds!” Bugatti Group noted in a tweet. 

Shiba Inu also shared his thoughts on the most recent achievement on the widely used social networking site Twitter. According to the Shiba Inu project team, the NFT mint collection sold out in the first four minutes.

Read: Shiba Inu Developer Hints At Shibarium’s Ability To Withstand Harsh Winters

Reaction from Nakalites Studio

Top blockchain stakeholders responded to the astounding achievement. Web 3 development company Nakalikes responded to the Shiba Inu and Bugatti Group NFT’s significant interest.

The Bugatti Group and Shiba Inu NFT drop, which sold out in a record-breaking 110 seconds, was a huge hit, according to Nakalikes Studio, which expressed its shock at the overwhelming demand.

The Web 3-based development studio added that it is excited to be a part of the project.

Read more: Team Behind Shiba Inu Announces Shibarium Beta Upcoming Release

Shiba Inu and Bugatti Group NFT

As was revealed last week, Shiba Inu and Bugatti Group collaborated to introduce a line of tangible goods and non-fungible tokens for Shiboshi NFT genesis holders. 299 limited releases and a single first edition release were included in the NFT mint collection. The partners sold each unit for a mint price of 0.14 ETH.

95% of all mints will receive limited-edition cross-body bags from the partners. 15 community members who make up the remaining 5% will receive authentic personalized carry-on luggage on which they can put their own Shiboshi NFT designs.

It’s important to note that on January 15 at 00:00 UTC, the minting event went live during a Twitter Space. Holders of the NFTs will be able to pick up their merchandise one week after the “mint party” has ended.

Holders of the non-fungible tokens will also receive a 55% discount on travel items from Bugatti Group.

Meanwhile, Shiba Inu is trading at $0.00001043, up 3.6% in the past 24 hours.

- Advertisement -
RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -spot_imgspot_img

Most Popular