A crypto trader’s dream is to profit from the crypto market. However, this requires a lot of research to identify crypto-assets with high potential. Luckily, you don’t have to do all the hard work yourself.
There are many cryptocurrency prediction platforms out there to predict the markets. While their predictions are not 100% accurate, they can help you create trading strategies based on chart patterns or trends affecting prices.
Therefore, in this article, we will be exploring the seven best crypto prediction sites.
The Seven (7) Best Crypto Prediction Sites
Here is a list of the top seven crypto prediction sites:
- CryptoPredictions: CryptoPredictions offers predictions for over 11,000 cryptocurrencies. Each cryptocurrency has a 7-day forecast and a graphical representation of a one-year estimate. The chart allows you to visualize the numbers they predict on the site.
- The site predicts future prices by scanning historical market data, including exchange rates. The more historical data the virtual currency contains, the higher the prediction accuracy. The website stated that they understand that the crypto market is very dynamic. Because of this, forecasts for all cryptocurrencies with market cap are updated every five minutes, while the rest are updated daily.
- They also have other features, one of which allows you to filter between coins. This tool will filter between meme coins, stablecoins, sports coins, or between algorithms or platforms.
- FxEmpire: FxEmpire’s predictions are very different from CryptoPredictions. They do not provide figures based on computer formulas and algorithms. Instead, the predictions are a compilation of technical and fundamental analyses written by experienced crypto experts.
- You will find predictions for the top cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Zcash, Ripple Litecoin, EOS, Tron and Bitcoin Cash. FX Empire also provides forecasts for commodities, currencies and indices. It also keeps you up to date with news related to cryptocurrencies and other markets.
- Fxstreet: Fxstreet is a website dedicated to analyzing cryptocurrencies and forex assets. Their daily crypto reports are analyzed based on charts and trading signals that are more suitable for short-term trading.
- The site also includes a guide on technical tools, crypto trading strategies based on specific indicators, buying cryptocurrencies and trading on regulated markets such as cryptocurrency futures.
- TradingBeasts: TradingBeasts offers predictions for over 2500 coins. Forecasts are calculated based on historical data using both linear and polynomial regression formulas. At TradingBeasts, you can find the expected minimum, average and maximum prices for each month of the year. They provide a 3-year forecast.
- Due to the dynamic nature of the crypto market, it provides a real-time feed of crypto assets where crypto traders can monitor crypto price levels in real-time. TradingBeasts not only offers cryptocurrency forecasts but also breaking news, trading guides and a glossary of crypto terms with simple explanatory explanations. Here you will also find a list of reputable cryptocurrency brokers with competitive fees and a solid regulatory framework.
- Walletinvestor: Walletinvestor is one of the most popular websites for investing in cryptocurrencies. Its price predictions cover almost all cryptocurrencies and give 14-day predictions per day. This seems to be the site’s only weakness, as other platforms simultaneously provide monthly forecasts.
- Walletinvestor not only provides price predictions but goes one step further by calculating and providing the key resistance and support levels for each cryptocurrency at any point in time and giving traders guidance on how to set entry and exit points.
- Longforecast: Longforecast is a reputable source among cryptocurrency price prediction websites. This website runs monthly predictions and calculates open price, high price, low price, monthly average price, close price and percentage change.
- Unlike TradingBeast and Walletinvestor, the site only covers 15 of the most popular cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Cardano, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Dash, Iota, Litecoin, Monero, Nem, Neo, Ripple, Stellar, Zcash) for price prediction.
- CoinGape: This site provides detailed predictions for major cryptocurrencies, including IOTA, XRP and Bitcoin. These predictions are based on fundamental and technical analysis.
- Coingape also incorporates expert opinion and predictions from other publications. This gives you a comprehensive overview of the market and future price movements. You can also compare Coingape forecasts with predictions from other websites available on the Coingape platform.
- Predictions range from medium-term to longer-term projections beyond 2025. These sites also provide detailed analysis of Bitcoin, Altcoins, Meme Coins, Metaverse Tokens, NFT Tokens and DeFi Tokens. Besides cryptocurrency price predictions, these platforms also offer trading ideas.
Remember that using forecasts from predicting websites is not financial advice. Some websites offer cryptocurrency forecasts based on historical price movements and use calculations, artificial intelligence and mathematical models to predict future price movements.
Before you decide to invest your money in a cryptocurrency, you should consider some of the websites mentioned here, along with your own research and analysis.