Shiba Inu’s Hypothetical Scenario Without Vitalik Buterin’s Burn

New Shiba Inu Whale Amasses 4.59 Trillion Tokens at a “Bargain Price"

At its launch, the Shiba Inu (SHIB) team allocated nearly half of the circulating supply to Ethereum (ETH) co-founder Vitalik Buterin. However, Shiba Inu chose not to sell or dump these tokens on the market. Instead, Shiba Inu burned 90% of the total amount, with the remaining 10%, valued at almost $1.14 billion, designated for […]

Shiba Inu’s Phenomenal Rise: ‘High Demand’ Propels SHIB’s 46,000,000% Increase

Shiba Inu Loses $1.97 Billion in Market Cap, Leaving 89% of Holders in the Red

Shiba Inu has made significant strides since its inception. While Dogecoin gained prominence in the meme-centric crypto market, Shiba Inu successfully established its unique identity. The developers behind Shiba Inu are continuously advancing other initiatives like Shib: The Metaverse, ShibaSwap, and Shibarium to enhance the ecosystem.  Concurrently, a multitude of projects and organizations have entered […]

Can the Launch of Shibarium Make Shiba Inu Investors Millionaires With $1,000?

Shiba Inu

The upcoming launch of Shibarium, the layer-2 solution for Shiba Inu, has many investors excited about the potential and are wondering if they can potentially become millionaires with just a modest investment of $1,000. In this article, we explore the possibilities and risks associated with investing in Shiba Inu and the potential impact of the […]

Shiba Inu Lead Developer Applauds Vitalik Buterin’s Generous $100M Donation

Shiboshis NFT

Vitalik Buterin, the co-founder of Ethereum, recently announced a substantial donation of $100 million towards funding Coronavirus research initiatives. The donation will be channeled through Crypto Relief, a prevention initiative fund established by Sandeep Nailwal, the co-founder of Polygon, in 2021. Notably, prominent figures such as Buterin, Balaji S. Srinivasan, and others have been supporting […]

The Mysterious and Mythical Ryoshi: The Creator Behind Shiba Inu (SHIB)

The Mysterious and Mythical Ryoshi: The Creator Behind Shiba Inu (SHIB)

, respectively, are revered by their fans as visionaries and geniuses. However, this cult of personality can be a double-edged sword, as seen with the failed experiments of Sam Bankman-Fried and Do Kwon. Like Satoshi Nakamoto, the mysterious creator of Bitcoin, Ryoshi has remained anonymous and incorruptible. Since deleting all of their social media accounts […]

Ripple Demonstrates Generosity with $1M XRP Donation for Earthquake Victims in Turkey

Ripple Lab Extends Philanthropic Gesture Using XRP as Part of Crypto Donation Options

Ripple announced on Twitter today that it plans to donate $1 million to non-governmental organizations (NGOs) that are offering aid to individuals affected by the powerful earthquake that occurred in both countries last week. The donation, according to Ripple, would be made through a relief fund established by Crypto for Charity. Ripple announced that it […]

The Founder of Ethereum Believes That Global Stablecoin Would Be a Revolution


Vitalik Buterin, the co-founder of Ethereum (ETH), was the most recent guest on Bankless. David Hoffman, the co-founder of Bankless, first asked Buterin to reflect on the previous year and all the lessons learned in 2022. Buterin responded that 2022 would be a difficult year. And it was true. Despite several negative “blowups,” the 28-year-old […]

Bybit Holds 336B Shiba Inu as Reserves, Houbi 1.85T, and KuCoin 4.43T

Incredible 2.20B Token Burn Through Shibarium Deployment

In order to increase transparency into their cryptocurrency holdings after the abrupt collapse of FTX, well-known cryptocurrency exchanges have been publishing verification of their reserves. Shiba Inu (SHIB), a cryptocurrency based on the Ethereum blockchain modeled after the meme token Dogecoin, is an interesting digital asset held in considerable quantities by most crypto exchanges that […]

The Shiba Inu’s Holding as Reserve on Stuns Vitalik

Vitalik Buterin’s remarks regarding Shiba Inus at the most recent LABITCONF conference have elicited varying responses from SHIB supporters.  Some criticise the co-founder of Ethereum for his views. Lucie, a prominent Shiba Inu advocate, and other SHIB supporters have spoken out against Vitalik Buterin, the co-founder of Ethereum, over his comments regarding Shiba Inus at […]

Cardano Founder Mocks Vitalik Buterin in Response to a 5-Year-Old Tweet. 


Cardano founder, Charles Hoskinson, created an uproar on Twitter yesterday when he replied to a 5-year-old tweet by Vitalik Buterin with a GIF showing a puzzled look. In an old tweet posted on June 4, 2017, Buterin stated that Ethereum would shift to Proof-of-Stake within five years and that the Ethereum Casper Protocol would be […]