Shiba Inu Teases More Updates Ahead of Shibarium Launch

Shiboshis NFT

Shiba Inu’s lead developer, Shytoshi Kusama, recently indicated in a blog post that the highly anticipated Shibarium Mainnet might launch in August. Kusama expressed optimism that the release of the Layer 2 blockchain is “likely” to occur at the upcoming Blockchain Futurist Conference in Toronto, Canada, scheduled for August 15th and 16th. The Testnet for Shibarium, known as ‘Puppynet,’ has already witnessed a significant increase in transactions and the production of blocks since its Beta launch.

Shiba Inu Teases Potential Developments as Shibarium Launch Nears

Amidst the anticipation surrounding the upcoming Shibarium Mainnet launch, Shytoshi, the lead developer of ShibaSwap, hinted at the possibility of more developments in a recent Telegram chat. While no specific details or release dates were revealed, the prospect of further advancements in the Shiba Inu ecosystem has piqued curiosity among the community. As of now, the nature of these developments remains a mystery, and official confirmation is eagerly awaited.

Read Also: Nigeria Leads Africa in Crypto Interest: Shiba Inu Popular in South Africa

One of the primary focuses is on the Shibarium layer-2 solution, which holds the potential to scale SHIB’s price while ensuring sustainability. With 70% of transaction fees directed towards SHIB burns, Shibarium could contribute to increasing scarcity and potentially drive up the token’s value. The remaining 30% of transaction fees will be allocated to the network’s ongoing development and maintenance.

shiba inu

Read Also: The Complexity of Shiba Inu’s Journey to $0.01: An Insightful Perspective From Google Bard

The current trading price of Shiba Inu stands at $0.00000751, reflecting a decline of approximately 1.3% in the past 24 hours. Furthermore, SHIB has witnessed a substantial drop of nearly 92% from its all-time high of $0.00008616, which was reached in October 2021. As Shibarium’s launch approaches, its potential impact on SHIB’s price trajectory in the coming years remains a topic of interest and speculation.

Share this :